My dream work

Hello, my name is Javiera and I will talk about some work that I would like to do in the future. The job that I would like to be is being an embroidered, I choose this job, because I think that will be interesting to work in something that will be funny and interesting, like a hobby.

I don´t need any difficult skill that I don´t have yet (?) to being an embroidered, just to know some stitches required to make a great embroidery, have ideas to embroider, get more patience and learn to avoid the needle.

I will do embroidery as request of clients, like embroidery figures or landscapes. My job satisfaction maybe will be make people happier and while I entertain myself.

The embroiders that I would like to do are just the more difficult to do (my patience isn´t very wide this days) like landscapes or realistic portraits when embroidery will fill a lot with the thread and miniatures, like an embroidery with the size of a coin. Also I would like to do some classes to people that don´t have any previous knowledge of this craft.  Embroidery must be more popular and the people shouldn´t be afraid of it.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares