A good tv serie to see


In this post I will write about a TV series that I saw during May (I think?), it calls “Please like me”, it’s an Australian comedy drama and its available on Netflix. I don’t discover it for myself, because somebody recommended it to me since 2 or 3 months ago, and like I was searching something to view, it seems a good idea to waste my time on it. Pleas like me have 4 seasons, and every episode approach to 30 minutes.  It took to me three or four days to view all of them (Apparently I was very bored and with nothing to do that week). I know that we mustn’t talk about the plot, but I don´t know more thing that I could write here.

The story is sitting in Melbourne and tells the story of Josh, a young Australian man of 21 years old (The actor that represent him, it calls Josh and it’s also the producer of the tv serie, lol) and his best friend Tom, they are best friends since High school and live together  with Josh´s Dog, John. The 4 seasons speaks about friendship, family, sexuality, love and things that happen to the characters. I really recommend this tv series to all of you, because it´s the perfect combination of funny situations and sad moments.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares