Looking for a hobby

In general throughout my life I have had many difficulties to find things that I love or an area of ​​interest that predominates in my tastes (I love social sciences, humanities and even mathematics). When I was in school I went to many workshops (I would say all) trying to find something that I liked and what was good, also on summer vacation I was really bored, so I went through: piano, ballet, athletics , jazz, astronomy, artistic gymnastics, german, robotics, karate, yoga, mosaic, chess, psychomotricity, tennis, felt, geology, violin and I think several more that I do not remember at the moment. In almost all of these activities I did not last more than a year (except for three of them) because I got bored fast, or the activity was not as I expected. I'm not sure if I really wanted to learn them, or if I was just looking for something to spend my time on and try to find something that I have a talent for.

In the same way, there are many others that I still want to learn or try again. Since a couple of years ago I have wanted to learn to play trumpet for example, but knowing myself and my old experiences, I would not know if I dared to buy such an expensive instrument because I'm afraid to put it aside :( For now, I'm not doing any activity in my free time, when I get bored I watch movies, I listen to music, but I no longer attend any workshop or course with schedules because I do not know with certainty if I will give myself or have the time to participate and commit myself.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares