How to enjoy and suffer with the same movie


A film that I really enjoy every time I see is "Her". I’ve seen it millions of times, many even though every time I see it, I end up in a fetal position. Also, to my heart's bad luck, now it's on Netflix! I'm not sure when I saw it for the first time, but when I bought it, I was looking for the DVD about a year ago and one afternoon I found the DVD sealed in “Persa Bio Bio”, I think it was the best treasure I've ever found. But in general, the common factor of every time I see it are disposable tissues, crying is assured but the level of suffering depends of the general mood. The protagonists of this story are Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Scarlett Johansson (does not appear, but his presence is there) and Rooney Mara, it’s a romantic drama I suppose, but it goes far beyond the typical story of romantic love with happy love where the couple ends loving eternally and holding hands, here’s about the dependence of each other, loneliness and overcoming a break. I enjoy the film for a lot of aspects besides the plot itself is very very good; It is a beautiful film, the range of colors and the details very well taken care of give a melancholic and aesthetic air too strong that, added to the music form a very emotional film that destroys more than one heart


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares