Surprise Gift

Last year, in mid-May when I was in classes, a cousin pretty close to me, asked me if I wanted to go to lunch one day with her, to talk simply. We met in a small restaurant in downtown Santiago and while we were there she asked me insistently the end date of my classes and the exam dates I would have to take. She finally confessed that she wanted to invite me on a Winter vacation, she had some secret plans (an unknown destination for me) and that I had to warn her as soon as I had a clear idea of ​​what days I would be free to travel.

During the same month, I confirmed what my winter holidays would be and she told me what his plans were, to travel to San Pedro de Atacama.

We bought the air tickets on the same day and began to plan the itinerary, we would be there 10 days, we would walk through the town and we would enroll in some touristic tours.

Finally, the trip was a success, we met San Pedro, the Pucará de Quitor, the Tatio Geisers, Valle de la Luna, Valle de la Muerte, etc. I really enjoyed the trip because it was one of the places that I had always wanted to visit.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares