Alejandra


One of my best friends is Alejandra, she studies commercial engineering in a university different from mine. She lives in Peñaflor, just like me, and her house is only 15 minutes away by bicycle from mine.

I met her a couple of years ago when we did a subject together in the Pre-university, the first time I saw her, it was when I was looking for the History classroom in the pre-university, and I saw her standing on top of the teacher's table (until this day, I don´t know what she was doing on top of the table)
We have almost nothing in common, we like different genres of music, different movies, and therefore, we discuss quite often (Politics is one of the most controversial issues among us, and for that reason, it’s unmentionable)

The only thing we have in common is the love of food and going for a walk in the city. During vacations we go for a walk every day: to the hill, shopping in the mall or just eating an ice cream.

During the year, our class terms don’t match any day, but on Fridays none of us have classes so it is our day together (reserved even if there is a storm)

Comentarios

  1. You are so lucky person, because your friend live close to you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That friendship sound amazing !!! i love you so much !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares